Why Kosciusko County, Indiana?
- January 2011 cost of living index in Kosciusko County: 81.9 (U.S. average is 100)
- Warsaw is the Orthopaedic Capital of the World
- Low Crime Rate
- Great Quality of Life-100+ lakes in the County
- Midwest Values and Work Ethic
- Philanthropic Community
- Global Companies-Global Leadership
- United Leadership
- Global Leader in Innovation
- Highly Skilled Workforce of the Future
- Globally Renowned Research and Development Centers
Kosciusko County is a global leader in attractive industries. We can leverage that position for even greater success—but not without a plan and a comprehensive effort.
- Our four-pronged strategic plan starts with “retention.” We believe that if we focus on understanding the needs and challenges of existing local business, we can help those companies thrive.
- The second part of our plan is “expansion.”
- “Attraction” is the next element in our strategic plan.
- Finally, the fourth element of our plan, “Innovation,” must be woven throughout everything we do. Maintaining and inspiring a local culture of innovation can keep local companies competitive and attract investment from outside our community.