This is what we do because the more we work to grow and prosper together, the more likely it is for ideas, talent, and capital to produce the best that Warsaw and Kosciusko County have to offer. It’s how we cultivate, engage, and steward area businesses towards prosperity. At KEDCo, we convene, build, and show our economic growth resources to give you the confidence to grow.
We formed in 1984 to promote economic and community development and evolved with a growth mindset to help area businesses prosper. Special areas of assistance include:
- Retention of existing industry
- Grant application / information
- Networking – provide local contact names
- A liaison to local and state government officials
- Tax abatement
- Tax increment finance process
- Locating available industrial sites and buildings
- Other valuable business-related information
Please contact us to explore how we can support one another.