- Key Initiatives
48 Hours of Personal Time after 90 days of employment; Medical/Dental/Vision/Holidays/Vacation
To pack, inspect and label sewn and sealed, industrial ventilation ducting (IVD), as well as manager materials for all areas of IVD
1. Prepares shipments of finished goods which includes: matching to factory orders, attaching Shipping Labels, weighing shipments and record weight and dimension information on Sales Order.
2. Safely operates tow motor.
3. Supply materials to all areas of IVD.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• To be able to operate a forklift safely, as required.
• Mark and return to racks any unused materials.
• Read a standard tape measure.
• Be able to lift tubes from the conveyor.
• Work required hours.
• Assist with monthly inventories.
• Execute further tasks as requested by Management.
• To be able to pack orders neatly and correctly.
• Keep warehouse space organized.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS/WORK EXPERIENCE
High School diploma or equivalent preferred.
Basic math aptitude
Previous forklift experience a must.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS
Knowledge of tow motor operations, as required.
Ability to read gauges, weight scales and tape measures
Knowledge of safety rules
Equipment utilized includes: tow motor, copy machines, various scales and basic hand tools.
- ABC Industries, Inc.
- Job Title
- Material Handler/Forklift Operator
- Winona Lake
- Positions Available