- Key Initiatives
We are looking to add Extrusion Operators to our team,
2nd shift 3pm – 11pm
3rd shift 11pm – 7am
The Extrusion operator is responsible for the setup, operation and minor maintenance of silicone and / or PVC extrusion lines.
We offer some great benefits, DAY ONE of employment!
Time and Half after 40 hours
Double time on Sunday
100% Tuition reimbursement
Full Benefits DAY ONE!
401K with match from Dekko
2 company funded retirement programs
Employee discounts on Phone plans and discounts on new and used vehicles
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
1. Set up and change over equipment
2. Utilizes hand tools, and other special equipment as needed to perform assigned job.
3. Works under limited supervision and follows written instructions.
4. Can differentiate colors of wires.
5. Perform maintenance where applicable.
6. Perform other duties as assigned.
7. You are responsible for the quality of your own part. You have the authority to shut down the process, if it is not producing a quality part.
8. Safety – maintain a safe work environment through the safe work practices established by Dekko.
Knowledge & Skills:
Education, Certificates & or Experience:
High School Diploma or equivalent preferred.
Dekko is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.
- Job Title
- Extruder Operator
- North Webster
- Positions Available