- Key Initiatives
No experience necessary! Flexible schedules from 20-40 hours weekly are available. We offer competitive starting wage plus generous, unlimited commission and possible career advancement opportunities for the right person. Average hourly wage plus commission exceeded $15/hour in 2020. As a Call Center Agent you will:
· Make outbound calls, examine each person’s financial situation and work with them to establish a payment solution that is fair and acceptable to all involved parties.
· Take ownership of accounts. Listen to people and help them construct a road map to get them in a better place financially.
· Update and document accurately all necessary information on accounts moving quickly from one account to the next.
· Expect opportunities to grow and move up if you’re at the top of your game. And to make good money doing it.
Realistically, we need someone with a high school diploma (there are communication, math and computer issues involved), and college classes would add a lot of credibility. Most importantly, you need to be self-motivated, hustle, driven by incentives and ready to take the bull by the horns. The position requires ability to solve practical problems, good communication, assertiveness, listening and selling skills. Fluent English proficiency is necessary. Spanish is a huge plus.
WHAT ARE THE EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS?
Call Center Agents must have at least a high school diploma. Courses in accounting, finance or similar might be helpful.
JOB SKILLS AND REQUIREMENTS
· Listening: When speaking to a consumer, it is important to listen to why they are in debt. This will help the Call Center Agents determine a solution.
· Negotiation: Working with consumers to start some sort of payment plan, or outright repayment of a debt requires good negotiation skills.
· Speaking: Call Center Agents spend most of their time on the phone talking with consumers. Being a good speaker is useful.
· Persistence: Some consumers do not want to be found, or may not be responsive when called. Successful Call Center Agents do not take no for an answer.
Every Call Center Agent is expected to work 4-8 hour shifts afternoons and evenings until 9:00 pm and Saturdays until 5:00 pm as necessary to improve contacts and collections. This position is located in our brick and mortar office. Candidates must live in Kosciusko or surrounding counties. Remote work may be available after training to qualified candidates. Apply today and start working toward a brighter future!
This position is subject to a background check for any convictions directly related to its duties and responsibilities. No felonies within the past 5 years are permissible. Credit must be currently clean with no bankruptcies in the past 2 years and collection accounts must be paid.
- Helvey & Associates, Inc.
- Job Title
- Collection Call Center Agent
- Winona Lake
- Positions Available
- $14-$18 per hour