- Key Initiatives
Essential Job Functions
-Knowledge of air tools and hand tools such as screw guns, impact guns, caulking guns staple guns, air ratchets, and sanders
-Must be able to read prints and use a tape measure
– Able to understand and follow the requirements, policies, and guidelines set forth within the Code of Conduct & Employee Handbook expectations
– Must have reliable transportation to get to work
-Must be able to follow the Company’s Safety and Personal Protection Equipment (PPE) guidelines
-Ability to continuously stand, walk, reach while frequently crouching, bending, & climbing throughout the workday.
-Must be able to work in a non-airconditioned environment.
-Ability to professionally work with team members, Team Leads, Group Leaders, and Supervisors to achieve daily work targets.
-Prior experience with common hand tools to assemble parts. This will be demonstrated by successfully passing the bench, simulation test.
-Must be able to listen, understand, and follow the instructions and coaching feedback provided by Team Leads, Group Leaders, Supervisors and/or Plant Manager.
-Ability to understand importance of following work instructions to compete the daily work targets with zero defects.
– Must be able to professionally and effectively communicate with Team Leads, Group Leaders, Supervisors and Plant Manager.
– Ability to quickly adapt to changes in responsibility (work duties) processes, procedures, or work schedules.
– Safety glasses & shoes when inside production areas.
- Hurricane Boats
- Job Title
- Assembly - 4131 4132 4133 4134 4135 4136 4148 4149 4046
- Positions Available
- Starting at $17/hr