- Key Initiatives
Kosciusko REMC is seeking a full-time Information Technology System Administrator Level 1.
The ideal candidate will play a key role in supporting the Information Technology needs of Kosciusko REMC employees and our new internet service provider Kosciusko Connect. You will be primarily responsible for the day-to-day employee requests relating to installed technologies that range from computer configuration and installation, managing iOS devices using a cloud-based mobile device management application to printers.
Additionally, you will help the department in supporting Cooperative specific applications that are mission-critical to both organizations. Knowledge in the following areas is key to the success of this position: Microsoft client and server operating systems, Apple iOS, Microsoft 365, familiarity of a Windows network including TCP/IP, Active Directory, printers, permissions and basic networking skills. Pay range is $55,567 – $63,120.
Please apply through: https://www.indeed.com/
• Helpdesk tickets relating to day-to-day break-fix.
• Steady projects to work on during the year as a team or individually.
• Ensure patching is current for operating systems and installed software.
• Make recommendations for hardware and software upgrades.
• Minimum of an associate degree in Information Technology, computer science, or CompTIA A+ certification is required. A bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Candidates will be considered if there is no degree but hold certifications such as CompTIA A+ and two or more years of experience.
• We prefer this applicant have two years’ experience.
• Recent college graduates meeting the education requirements will be considered provided they were able to gain real-world experience supporting users in an enterprise environment either by internships or other relevant experience.
• Be able to prioritize and achieve goals and objectives based on yearly plans.
• Have flexibility and the ability to shift directions based on business needs.
• Must have a valid driver’s license and reside within 30 minutes of the Warsaw, Indiana office.
• Must pass a drug test and background check.
Kosciusko REMC is a not-for-profit electric distribution cooperative with over 18,000 northern Indiana families, businesses, schools, and farms. We consistently provide members with one of the lowest residential rates in Indiana, have invested in technologies that maintain a steady and safe source of power, and have committed to helping our communities grow and prosper.
Please apply through Indeed.com by November 14, 2022.
- Kosciusko REMC
- Job Title
- Information Technology System Administrator Level 1
- Positions Available
- $55,567 - $63,12