Most businesses have finite resources, like people, time, information, capital, etc. Moreover, available resources always need to be planned, allocated, and used for ways that either sustain or spur longer-term growth. This can be challenging when urgent needs or opportunities arise and, as the business leader, you simply need to move without exploring every option. This is one of many reasons KEDCo’s Revolving Loan Fund (RLF) exists.
Like most business agreements, we need to ensure you’re a fit. To do this, your business must:
- Be located in Kosciusko County or be expanding by locating a facility in the county to apply for a loan
- Have 25 employees or fewer with annual gross revenue of $2 million or less
- A complete KEDCo Credit Application along with required paperwork must be returned for consideration
- Maintain or create new jobs
- Create a working relationship with our Entrepreneur Navigator and have a completed business plan, and approval by our RLF Subcommittee
If this sounds like your business, then please complete the KEDCo Credit Application and we’ll go from there. This is just one way we convene, build, and show our economic growth resources.