KEDCO Small Business Relief Fund is a program developed to support recovery and job retention for existing small businesses in Kosciusko County impacted by COVID-19. The program will end when funds run out. There is no fee to apply.
*Summary should contain:
- An overview of your business idea (one or two sentences).
- A description of your product and/or service. What problems are you solving for your target customers?
- Your goals for the business. Where do you expect the business to be in one year, three years, five years?
- Your proposed target market. Who are your ideal customers?
- Your competition and what differentiates your business. Who are you up against, and what unique selling proposition will help you succeed?
- Your management team and their prior experience. What do they bring to the table that will give your business a competitive edge?
- Financial outlook for the business. If you’re using the business plan for financing purposes, explain exactly how much money you want, how you will use it, and how that will make your business more profitable.
Contact Entrepreneurship Partner Rhonda Ladig for assistance at email@example.com.