KEDCO has nearly 3,000 square feet of space available on the first floor for local pop-up retail vendors. It’s ideal to test drive a business, for newly established business owners who perhaps aren’t ready to invest in a storefront, and for retail business owners who do not currently have a downtown Warsaw presence. The goal is to provide more offerings downtown, and help grow our business community. When vendors are ready to continue growing, we can help them find their own location downtown or somewhere else in K-County!
Benefits of being a vendor
- Vendors can easily connect with other vendors and build their networks.
- Downtown visibility offers MANY growth opportunities.
- You’re housed in a space with other business builders and an entrepreneur-support organization.
A few things you should know
- Rent space for all vendors is $100/mo., subject to change. All vendors will be notified ahead of time of price increases.
- Vendors receive 4 months of space per contract period, with opportunity for space to be renewed.
- There is an application process (see application below). All applicants will be notified whether they’ve been accepted as a vendor.
Ready to join our community? Complete the application below.