- Key Initiatives
- Strategic Launch
WARSAW, Ind. (August 21, 2020) – The Kosciusko Economic Development Corporation (KEDCO) invites residents to capture moments from Summer 2020, and submit photos via social media as part of “Summer’s End: A Clearly Kosciusko Photo Contest.”
“Clearly Kosciusko tells the story of the people, places, and events that make our community unique,” said KEDCO CEO Alan Tio, “Your photos will help us share that story broadly,”
Participants are encouraged to share photo submissions with KEDCO on Instagram and/or Facebook. Whether it’s scenic photos from an afternoon on the lake, an adventure in the woods or on the trails, moments captured at an event, or an evening spent enjoying local cuisine and live music, KEDCO wants you to share your experiences in K-County.
KEDCO will choose submissions to create a collection of photos for an upcoming quality of life marketing piece. All photos used in the piece will be attributed to corresponding social media accounts.
Contest Timeline & Rules
- Contest ends on October 1, 2020 at 11:59 p.m.
- Photos may be submitted via Instagram or Facebook using the hashtags #clearlyKC and #contest together consecutively in the post. An example caption for a photo submission might look like this:
“Headed out on the lake to enjoy a day on the water with friends!” #clearlykc #contest
- Photos may also be submitted via private message to KEDCO’s Facebook page (@KosciuskoEDC).
- All participants who submit photos will be entered in a drawing to win a gift basket of local K-County items. One lucky participant will win the prize (this does not guarantee the winner will be featured in the marketing piece). Only one entry per person, not per photo submission.
- Winner of the drawing will be announced Monday, October 5, 2020. Participants whose photos are selected for the marketing piece will be contacted privately.
Questions? Contact KEDCO via Instagram or Facebook, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Kosciusko Economic Development Corporation
Kosciusko Economic Development Corporation (KEDCO) was formed in 1984 as Kosciusko Development, Inc. to promote economic and community development throughout Kosciusko County. KEDCO is the economic development corporation serving Kosciusko County and all the municipalities therein. Our mission is to convene, build, and show our community’s economic growth resources. For more information, visit: www.kosciuskoedc.com.
Media Contact: Alan Tio (KEDCo) – 574.265.2601 or email@example.com