- Key Initiatives
Execution of the company’s production process. Responsible for all aspects processing. Completion of daily reporting. Regular clean up and end of shift finalization duties.
REQUIREMENTS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
– Detail-oriented and pays close attention to accuracy.
– Requires ability to communicate verbally with others.
– Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
– Basic computer skills.
– Time management skills
– Can apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written or oral form.
– Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
EDUCATION AND WORK EXPERIENCE:
– High School diploma or general education degree.
– One to three months of related work experience helpful but not required.
– Ability to lift and carry objects up to 25 lbs. throughout the shift of work.
– Ability to maneuver throughout the facility/facilities as needed.
– Standing; walking; manual dexterity sufficient to reach/handle items and work with fingers for 8 -10 hours per day.
– Extreme temperatures – Summer (heat)/Winter (cold)
– Must be able to count linen
- Wildman Business Group
- Job Title
- Production - General Labor
- Positions Available
- Starting at $14/hr